Subscribe To Our Newsletter
|Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss|
1. Apple cider vinegar may help balance blood sugar levels as a result of its ability to lower the glycaemic index of a meal. This could influence weight loss, especially for people who are insulin resistant or diabetic.
2. Research has indicated that taking a small amount of apple cider vinegar before mealtimes helps improve satiety levels and could prevent overeating.
3. In 2009 a study suggests apple cider vinegar may have properties that lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels, as well as prevent fat accumulation.
- Be sure to choose quality apple cider vinegar. Look for organic, unfiltered, raw apple cider vinegar with lots of "mother" in it. - Start small. Try one teaspoon before meals and gradually work up to three teaspoons (or one tablespoon).
Most recent articles
- Simple Ways to Stay Healthy When you Travel
- Natural Solutions for Hair Loss
- 12 Supplements to Boost Your Immunity This Winter
- Sports Nutrition: Comrades
- Five Facts About Fat
- Health Trends for 2013
- Say No to Holiday Weight Gain
- Tips for a Healthy Summer
- Aches & Pains. 15 Ways to Relieve Pain Naturally
- Ace Those Exams with a Healthy Body and Mind